In accordance with the new EU GDPR legislation, (link here) we are required to obtain your permission to process your personal data.
The personal data we collect from you is used for the following purposes:
- To publically display your listing in the Genderbuzz Directory on the internet
- To store the business details specified on your listing, in our Directory database
Our legal basis for processing your personal data:
- Is as a supplier of an electronic, online Business Directory, Business coaching hub and Events organiser.
- Any legitimate interests pursued by us or third parties are as follows:
- To inform you electronically of live events
- To inform you of products and/or services offered by Genderbuzz which may be of interest to you as a Genderbuzz Directory member
The special categories of personal data are:
- Your Business Name
- Your Business Website address (URL)
- Your Business Phone Number
- Your Business address (physical location)
- Your Business contact email
By consenting to this privacy notice, you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes indentified. Consent is required for Genderbuzz to process personal data.
You may withdraw consent for us to process your personal data by de-lisitng your business from the Genderbuzz site and by sending us a confirmation at firstname.lastname@example.org confirming that you would like to de-list and for us to no longer hold your data. Terms and Conditions apply. Read Genderbuzz Terms and conditions here: https://www.genderbuzz.com/media-bookings