Why should YOU list on the Genderbuzz Directory?
I want you and your business to list on our Directory to make Genderbuzz® THE go-to site for Female-led businesses and female-talent so that no-one has any excuse to say they cannot source female talent or find female-led businesses. We want to get you more buyers for your services and also help you find female-led services for your life. We do that by pooling our talent, our energy and our voices and making Female-led and Female-owned businesses stand out online. We’re a vibrant community of (mainly) women, helping each other to succeed and being inspired by each other’s achievements.
I get out of bed everyday and think about how I can help women like us become wealthier by doing something we love and something we’re good at. I believe that our female talent is currently underused and undervalued, and my driving desire to create wealth for us, by bringing the spotlight onto our brilliant female-led businesses, is at the very core of the Genderbuzz brand.
How to get the most out of your listing – Tips and Tricks
In order for your business to appear in search results on the Directory and for customers to find you easily, the following steps are key to when you submit your listing:
- Your business must be 50% led or 50% owned by a woman to list on the Genderbuzz Directory
- List your services in the correct CATEGORY. If you have doubts about which CATEGORY your business falls into, email us and we’ll help you firstname.lastname@example.org
- Think about the KEYWORDS your customers will use to find you and put them in the ‘Your Key word’ box. Always separate each key word with a comma. The Directory search engine uses the key words to search for your services so if you don’t have the correct key words then no-one will find you!
- Please always include a photo of yourself and your business logo. We find that photos of business owners together with their logo, engenders trust amongst our community and unfortunately, listings submitted without a photo cannot be accepted.
- Describe your business to potential buyers by giving them a flavour of what you do, what actual services you are selling and what your company does differently. YOU need to make your company stand out and this part of the listing is your chance to shine!
- Unfortunately user listings are not currently editable after submission by users themselves and will be done by our admin. So if you take your time and get your listing right FIRST time that will really help our limited resources!
- Genderbuzz has a cruelty-free ethos and does not accept listing submissions from non cruelty-free beauty brands or brands owned by parent companies who test their products on animals. Due to lack of resources to research the origins of beauty products, beauty companies who wish to list with us, must be using products certified with easily identifiable cruelty-free symbols such as the ‘Cruelty-free International’ leaping bunny symbol or the ‘Vegan‘ approved symbol. Genderbuzz is also a fur-free zone and leather-free listings site. We are striving to create a more compassionate world and that includes kindness to animals, we hope you will join us in that ethos.
Thank you and I can’t wait to see your brilliant businesses listed with Genderbuzz . Natasha